Today is the day after Christmas. Today is the day after a lot of folks crash and burn. Crash and burn=totally fall off track with fitness and nutrition and spend weeks trying to recover.
Here is a quick list of what to do to help you get back on track.
- Throw out the crap, guilt free, ALL of it
- Drink water like it’s your job, it will help you rehydrate and cleanse your system
- Forgive yourself
- Stop talking about how bad you feel and how bad you suck, so you crashed and burned, move on
- Stop putting off today, the reckoning day, until Monday, or January 1st or whichever day you feel you need to prepare for, start today, right now
- Get a clean meal in to your system
- Get what you need to prepare more clean meals
- Start a list of goals for 2014
- Get thee to the gym and move something heavy quickly
- Rinse and repeat
Remember there isn’t a final countdown of food consumption before starting some new fad diet on January 1st. Get your head right, get your house, apartment, desk, etc., cleaned out and replace any crap with clean staples and get a move on. Consistent clean meals will help boost your MOJO as much as a good solid workout will.
And remember this….
Didn’t turn into this….
Because I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about. Now get on with it.